Digital Cluster Started Flickering

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
jbreedon

Post by jbreedon »

Hi,

I had the same issue on a July 2022 model Puma - started with the flickering every so often, then in the end it intermittantly stopped displaying parts of the screen - see my post - viewtopic.php?p=33296&hilit=display#p33296

I had taken some photos - showed the dealer and they replaced the display, with a small delay in getting the part(s)

All seems good now

John

Grey Fox

Post by Grey Fox »

As other people seem to be having more luck than I did, I shall perhaps attempt to contact Ford again. I have/had previously contacted head office, who apparently created a case for me and said they would let me know when a fix was available.

As it happens, I can't say I've noticed it happening recently. I shall keep an eye out for if/when it returns.

Thanks

Grey Fox
Last edited by Grey Fox on Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

With this kind of fault visual evidence is everything.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Grey Fox

Post by Grey Fox »

Oh, but I have the evidence. My local dealership may still have my videos. However, if they can't replicate the issue themselves, then it doesn't exist ;)
joejoehoppy

Post by joejoehoppy »

Old stock parts in the system and not getting fitted with the updated IPC part number. Has it been sorted?