Forscan / APIM Modifications

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
André Sousa

Post by André Sousa »

mart108 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:30 pm My cable turned up today and I managed to program the missing surround sound.
I should have backed up the modules as advised in the links above especially as Forscan advised my battery voltage was 11.5v. I'll back them up when I next connect.

I did try and program the auto locking in the BCM which said was successful but no option in the cluster to switch on/off. I've not driven the car to test if it works as the battery is now on charge, maybe I need to look in the IPC and program it in there to activate the locking menu, does anyone know?
Thanks for the informacion before i only turn on the auto-lock on the ipc, when i done that on the bcm is start working after i reach 20 km/h. But the opcion is not show on the monitor off the car still

André Sousa

Post by André Sousa »

Hello I was activating auto-lock which worked perfectly from comments I saw here and I noticed the option of entry without key-less, that is, just approach the car with a key and it opens does anyone know if this option works?? I have a 2023 ford puma automatic
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

AFAIK the option is present as stock if you have Keyless entry option on your model
I believe it just disables the Keyless entry and allows unlocking/locking of the doors through remote only

Please correct if i'm wrong - if I am wrong then that sounds quite insecure for security purposes
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre
gabriel_saliba

Post by gabriel_saliba »

Hi everyone, I am just curious my ford puma does not have Keyless entry options in the menus. Is there a way to enable it from Forscan ? or I require particular hardware which the car didn't come with?

Thanks
2023 Puma ST Line : Magnetic Grey
MrMusketUK

Post by MrMusketUK »

Hi All,

I am trying to enable rear DRL's on my car and know that I need to add 4 to the value of the 6th digit at location 726-11-04 the current value is 9 so just wanted to check that I need to change this to D?

Thanks for any help.

Miles

2024 ST Powershift
robgee

Post by robgee »

Yes that would be correct . But always save a copy via Forscan before making any modifications
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
MrMusketUK

Post by MrMusketUK »

robgee wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:38 pm Yes that would be correct . But always save a copy via Forscan before making any modifications
Thanks ☺️
MrMusketUK

Post by MrMusketUK »

robgee wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:38 pm Yes that would be correct . But always save a copy via Forscan before making any modifications
Autlock and rear DRL's enabled :D
seyahremmus

Post by seyahremmus »

MrMusketUK wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:13 pm
Man I want auto lock
ST-Line-X 155 | Grey Matter | DAP | Winter Pack | Signature LEDs | Panoramic Roof | Power Tailgate
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

I thought rear DRLs is already part of DRLs which is enabled and set to Auto by default

Or am I mistaken?
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre