CD Player

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Supertramp

Post by Supertramp »

Has anyone had a CD player fitted in the glove box yet? Was just wondering if the B & O sounds any better if the music comes direct from a CD? All my music is on a USB but i do not think it is bringing the best out of the sound system. The CD player on the Ford website says it is not compatible with the Puma but it looks exactly the same as the Ford Fiesta one so would have thought it would fit in the Puma.

Cheers

Mike

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

I got the cd player fitted to my fiesta titanium b and o play edition,sounds awesome,should be compatible with the puma,after all the puma dashboard is basically a fiesta
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

CD is a dealer fit option.

As for sound quality, chances are that downloaded files are higher resolution and greater but depth than CDs, so no gain.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic
ejp26

Post by ejp26 »

Hi
I had a cd player installed by the dealership because much as I am reasonably tech savvy I have never got into downloading music. As far as I recall I found it on the Ford Accessories bit of the website, but I don't have the B and O sound system so unfortunately can't comment on any difference it might make, but I love it and it sounds good to me!
Supertramp

Post by Supertramp »

Many Thanks will have a think