ST differences

Ford Puma ST Chat
The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

As someone with one of the last original ST's, I'm so glad I did. Not wishing to diss anyone's car, but having Recaros is synonymous with faster fords since the 90s. I also don't like the dark wheels so removing those as an option and forcing the dark ones on everyone was a mistake.
Puma ST Agate Black

OrionPuma

Post by OrionPuma »

I quite like the non-dark wheels, but actually on my black STP I like the dark wheels. The FP seats are really nice and I prefer them and the red stiching. But equally both look nice!
Smalls82

Post by Smalls82 »

The Monkey Man wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:28 pm As someone with one of the last original ST's, I'm so glad I did. Not wishing to diss anyone's car, but having Recaros is synonymous with faster fords since the 90s. I also don't like the dark wheels so removing those as an option and forcing the dark ones on everyone was a mistake.
I have to agree about the Recaros monkey man, being from a ford family we had sporty fords for years, I was born in 82 so the Recaro logo is a must dreaming of owning various the 80-90’s RS models when I was older. Even my kids car seats had to be Recaro when they were little. May be sad but that’s just me and my ford heritage!
Denty1964

Post by Denty1964 »

Smalls82 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:17 am
The Monkey Man wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:28 pm As someone with one of the last original ST's, I'm so glad I did. Not wishing to diss anyone's car, but having Recaros is synonymous with faster fords since the 90s. I also don't like the dark wheels so removing those as an option and forcing the dark ones on everyone was a mistake.
I have to agree about the Recaros monkey man, being from a ford family we had sporty fords for years, I was born in 82 so the Recaro logo is a must dreaming of owning various the 80-90’s RS models when I was older. Even my kids car seats had to be Recaro when they were little. May be sad but that’s just me and my ford heritage!
We have Recaro's and we have a Recaro isofix for our grandchild. Your not on your own....not cheap either.
Full fat ST in fantastic red, pan roof and electric tailgate.