Which puma?

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Gertom

Post by Gertom »

Hi all. I am currently looking for a puma & when I found this forum I thought I would ask the owners. First, is the titanium more comfortable a drive? I hear all other versions are “firm”. Any input is appreciated. Second, can I ask which spec gets the most recommendations and would be the go to version? Thanks, gt.

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Go over to YouTube. Loads of Puma videos.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi Welcome.
Titanium is a slightly softer ride if you are a bit delicate. ;) :D
The others all have sports suspension which makes for the superior handling.
If it's the current model you are looking for I'd recommend the ST-Line X 155 version or the Vignale.
Auto or manual would be your own preference. Having had both, I prefer the Auto.
For a really firm ride and more thrills go ST.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
ReadOnly

Post by ReadOnly »

Gertom wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:50 pm Hi all. I am currently looking for a puma & when I found this forum I thought I would ask the owners. First, is the titanium more comfortable a drive? I hear all other versions are “firm”. Any input is appreciated. Second, can I ask which spec gets the most recommendations and would be the go to version? Thanks, gt.

I moved from a 2020 Titanium to a 2023 Vignale - no difference in comfort. Might be the better seats in the Vignale. :D
Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

Contrary to previous Ford trim specs Titanium is the entry level Puma, so one would only make a conscious decision to choose this model if money is super tight.
The sweet spot has always been and still is ST Line X because it provides the best balance on price and standard equipment.
2023 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.