Boot cover hook install

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
CarerNik

Post by CarerNik »

Hello everyone, will anybody please advise me or guide me on how I can replace the boot cover hook of my 2022 puma it recently snapped. :o

Managed to locate new Ford part, but I’ve still in the dark with installing it. :shock:

What do I need to do to remove the old boot cover Hook and install the new one?

I’m a professional carer and I need my car every single day vital equipment in the back of my car, I want to make sure my cover protects all my valuable equipment.

Any advice on how to remove the old one and install the new cover Hook would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much. :o :o

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Go to Parcel Shelf Hooks Snapped. 51 posts so you may find some info on your problem.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

CarerNik wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:38 am Hello everyone, will anybody please advise me or guide me on how I can replace the boot cover hook of my 2022 puma it recently snapped. :o

Managed to locate new Ford part, but I’ve still in the dark with installing it. :shock:

What do I need to do to remove the old boot cover Hook and install the new one?

I’m a professional carer and I need my car every single day vital equipment in the back of my car, I want to make sure my cover protects all my valuable equipment.

Any advice on how to remove the old one and install the new cover Hook would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much. :o :o
Hi, Welcome to the forum.
I don't think anyone in the thread Rizmo points to managed to replace one either. viewtopic.php?t=412&start=50 I'm sure they all took it back to the dealers and got them to replace them under warranty.
I'm not sure how everyone keeps breaking them. I'm on my second Puma and find them to be quite sturdy, certainly no worse than I've had in other cars...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.