Sky View messages in Diags menu

All Ford Puma related discussions
Cuandur

Post by Cuandur »

Hi, I have recently bought a Ford Puma 2020 Titanium.

I was looking through the Infotainment system and upon watching various Youtube videos I found a way of changing the screen layout and colours, all very interesting but I also noticed an option called "Sky View Message" with an On/Off toggle.

I'm wondering what this option is for as I cannot seem to find anything related to it when I do an online search. Only thing I could find was stuff about weather stations and I don't think this is related.

Any body got any ideas?

Cheers...Cuandur

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi and welcome to the forum...
I believe the Sky view only works in vehicles fitted with 360 degree cameras...The Puma doesn't have this capability.
Be careful when you are in that menu, it's easy to cock things up.
What area of the country are you? Post a pic of your Puma in the Gallery. ;) :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

Apologies for hijacking topic
But on the subject of info messages

I managed to successfully put the Heated Steering Wheel / Seat buttons on the touchscreen and they work fine but when using the screen buttons for the seats when you press it it shows a blank message box - obviously the actual graphics of the seat action should be seen here but question is can you enable these messages using forscan or is it only available as native on actual proper set up info systems which primerily use the screen for these functions?
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi, I've never thought to have them on the screen. There are perfectly good physical buttons for the heaters. The only thing I've used, seat wise, on screen is for the massage function, which I tested
and then have never used again....
I'll take a gander tomorrow to see if I can get them on the screen...
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

Yeah I prefer physical buttons myself but as I modded it onto the screen (just like to have the options even if I rarely use them - i'm just OCD like that) I just curious as to see if it's possible to get the actual messages on there
Hope you can find them sparks

Good Luck :)
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Nope, not on the normal screen set up. I take it you set them up from the other menu or ETIS.....Not something I would use so I'll give going back in there a miss.. :D In fact it's only my wife who
uses the heated seats. I thought they were only installed to keep ladies warm..... :lol: ;)