New here & to Ford

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
mickyfpv

Post by mickyfpv »

Hi all
Made an order for a new Puma a couple of days ago, had a 2017 Mini JCW hatch so I wanted something a bit bigger and more comfortable ride wise and more tech Hopefully the Puma will do that for me.I was concidering some others in this class but the ford dealer smashed all the competion away.

Was hoping to get some of your thought:
I heard there may be a facelift end of 2024, how do you think that will effect the model we have now, mine is due in March. Should I be concerned?

Another thing (please) I got rid of the Mini JCW prior to the test drive of the Puma and the test drive was short ish and weather was crap, I really liked the feel and everything else and kinda got distracted to see how much more comfortable it was to the Mini JCW, anyone had or compared with Mini JCW hatch?

Anyway, I'm excited and cant wait to get it and read some more of your posts and experiences.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi, welcome to the forum.
I find the Puma very comfortable on long drives and around town. The face lift will be just that and nothing too extreme, anyway you'll be too busy enjoying your Puma to worry about that.
I'm on my second one, so enough said as far as I'm concerned.
You don't say which model you ordered and what packs, if any you selected.
Which part of the country do you call home?
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
mickyfpv

Post by mickyfpv »

Hey Sparks, Thanks for the reply, feel more at ease now.
Oh yea lol, I ordered a ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic, Magnetic. Drivers Assit Pack and Pano Sunroof.
And I am in London
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

mickyfpv wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:04 am Hey Sparks, Thanks for the reply, feel more at ease now.
Oh yea lol, I ordered a ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic, Magnetic. Drivers Assit Pack and Pano Sunroof.
And I am in London
Same model as mine except that I don't have the Pano roof, I'm not keen on them, but that's just a personal choice....My first auto for many a year, ideal for busy town driving.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.