New owner from The Netherlands

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
BJauto

Post by BJauto »

Good morning to all.

My name is Bert and live in the east of The Netherlands. I am 51 years old and since 2016 I am driving a Ford Focus wagon 1.6TDCI (105 HP) Titanium from 2012 (what a lovely car to drive!).

Previous cars are a Focus wagon from 2002, a Seat Ibiza from 1996, and a Suzuki Swift sedan from 1990.

Just before Christmas 2023 I bought a 'new-2-me' Ford Puma 1.0 Ecoboost 125 ST-Line X FE Desert Island Blue (lovely colour) from 2020 with the Comfort Pack 2, Driver Assistance Pack, and Winter Pack.

As mentioned in the steering rack post I would pick up my Puma yesterday but unfortunately an issue with the steering rack was found an will be replaced early next week.

I expect to pick up the Puma next Thursday and hope to enjoy it as much I did with my latest Focus.

I already read many posts on the forum, and expect to do so for a couple of years.

Regards, Bert
Ford Puma 1.0 Ecoboost 125 MH ST-Line X FE Desert Island Blue, Comfort Pack 2, Driver Assistance Pack, Winter Pack

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Welcome Bert...👍
Sounds like your dealer is onto it....I wouldn't worry about it in that case.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hello, better to have the repair done before collection then you can just get on and enjoy your new 🚙
A good dealer by the sounds of things
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )