Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
MrT

Post by MrT »

IMG_6091.jpeg

IMG_6086.jpeg

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Nice pair there Matron..... :lol:
Thought that was a dealer sticker on the back of the red one... :o I see it's a dashcam warning on closer inspection... :oops:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Sparks wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:53 pm Nice pair there Matron..... :lol:
Thought that was a dealer sticker on the back of the red one... :o I see it's a dashcam warning on closer inspection... :oops:
Don't think its a dealer sticker. Looks like a warning that a dash cam is in use.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Vendee wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:59 pm
Don't think its a dealer sticker. Looks like a warning that a dash cam is in use.
Yep, realised and edited the post just before you posted............So now your post doesn't make sense.... :lol:
Sorry... :D
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Sparks wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:34 pm
Vendee wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:59 pm
Yep, realised and edited the post just before you posted............So now your post doesn't make sense.... :lol:
Sorry... :D
Don't worry.... my posts often don't make sense :D
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
MrT

Post by MrT »

The sticker on the back of the red Titanium 155 is indeed a dashcam warning to those wanting to drive recklessly. They probably won’t notice it though! I am having front and rear cameras fitted in my STLine 155 in a couple of weeks. Could be useful. I was nearly taken out as I was driving home from work in the dark last week by someone overtaking on double white lines. I suppose it wouldn’t have helped me if I had been literally wiped out.
We have a tow bar on the red Titanium 155 for ‘bikes and motorbikes.
Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

MrT wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:35 pm The sticker on the back of the red Titanium 155 is indeed a dashcam warning to those wanting to drive recklessly. They probably won’t notice it though!
I am having front and rear cameras fitted in my STLine 155 in a couple of weeks.
Will you be putting a sticker on your blue car?
Apart from the unaesthetic aspect, you are right about the type of driver that should be concerned about the presence of a dash cam will most likely not notice/read the sticker.
I just assume that the majority of cars nowadays are fitted with dash cams, but I never drive in a manner to be concerned about it.
My younger days would have been a completely different story though. :lol:
2023 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.
MrT

Post by MrT »

I will put a sticker on the back of my car if my lovely wife has bought one for me! Otherwise I wont buy one specially. That might sound submissive, but we have a wonderfully cooperative relationship, which lots of our friends envy! She agrees with anything which is important to me and vice versa.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Yep...I always agree with my wife......The path of least resistance leads to beer..... ;) :D