New face Lift Puma

All Ford Puma related discussions
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Skyrimmer wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:03 pm I hope the real 2024 refreshed Puma addresses the seals on the back doors , the rubbish parcel shelf and the clunky software updating process.
The clunky software process is at least free. Many manufacturers charge a fortune to update maps and sync equivalent systems.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Sparks wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:38 pm
Rizmo wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:15 pm
Sparks wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:56 pm

Sync 4A is the latest infotainment system...I would have thought that the new Puma-e would take on the Mach-e interior, rather than the Focus botch.

70686c5613d944e995f822dcf11b064f.jpg
Is it just me or is the Mach-e interior no better than the Focus. Looks a bit spartan to me.
It's just you..... :lol: I think the term is minimalist,, ;)
Yea, the price is anything but minimalist.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I was looking at one the other day, there are some good used ones out there that have taken a tumble in price.
But, yes, not really a minimalist price.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

Stoopo wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:02 amThe clunky software process is at least free. Many manufacturers charge a fortune to update maps and sync equivalent systems.
Just to balance that out some do it for free and completely hassle free OTA.
2023 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.
ctyldsley

Post by ctyldsley »

Anyone know when we can expect Ford to announce this / orders to open? Car is up for PCP renewal in July and I was hoping to get the order in before this. No point getting an identical model to my current vehicle when the facelift is months away.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

ctyldsley wrote: ↑Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:15 pm Anyone know when we can expect Ford to announce this / orders to open? Car is up for PCP renewal in July and I was hoping to get the order in before this. No point getting an identical model to my current vehicle when the facelift is months away.
Rumour has it Ford are taking orders from March/April for the facelift. That maybe for ice only cars, not the ev.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Could do with a list of which manufacturers charge for sync and map updates and live traffic .Also some will charge for heated seats and steering wheel after the first year of warranty. Think BMW do some of this already.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Rizmo wrote: ↑Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:27 pm Could do with a list of which manufacturers charge for sync and map updates and live traffic .Also some will charge for heated seats and steering wheel after the first year of warranty. Think BMW do some of this already.
The way I understand it is say you have a heated steering wheel on your BMW you have one forever , there are no other charges .if I want to activate say parking assist or driving assist after purchase I can pay a one off fee to activate it. If it is software based you choose at some point you want it then you can pay to have this feature activated.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Mike wrote: ↑Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:04 pm
Rizmo wrote: ↑Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:27 pm Could do with a list of which manufacturers charge for sync and map updates and live traffic .Also some will charge for heated seats and steering wheel after the first year of warranty. Think BMW do some of this already.
The way I understand it is say you have a heated steering wheel on your BMW you have one forever , there are no other charges .if I want to activate say parking assist or driving assist after purchase I can pay a one off fee to activate it. If it is software based you choose at some point you want it then you can pay to have this feature activated.
The extra cost I incur is for live traffic updates at Β£3.49 a month. All other updates are free atm but you never know. Ford has been cost cutting since the first editions ended.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Rizmo wrote: ↑Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:34 pm
Mike wrote: ↑Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:04 pm
The extra cost I incur is for live traffic updates at Β£3.49 a month. All other updates are free atm but you never know. Ford has been cost cutting since the first editions ended.
General updates are sent to my phone for the bmw and transfer when next in the car, no extra costs so far and no downloading onto a memory stick
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )