New Ford Capri.

The place to discuss everything else..
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Rizmo wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:52 pm Looks like the residual value of ev's is poor. Lots of people are wary.
Plus they are way overpriced to start with.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

TheSherriff70

Post by TheSherriff70 »

Rizmo wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:52 pm Looks like the residual value of ev's is poor. Lots of people are wary.
Chris Harris was talking about that very subject last week. The fast Audi etron which is basically a Porsche Taycan are currently 40-50k which is half what they were and starting to look like a reasonable deal.
Especially when you compare it to an ID4/5 at similar money.

There is also talk of MG selling their cars at a loss, just to get their brand into the marketplace.

On the cheaper end of the scale… E golf for around £10k would make a good second car….
Grey Matter Puma ST. Performance pack.
Car cleaning geek.
SeanPum

Post by SeanPum »

I've seen the shape of it, looks like a more boxy looking Polestar, really not impressed with any EVs hence I'm still driving my MHEV Puma.
ST Line Vignale 155ps Solar silver
pompeydave

Post by pompeydave »

Another name reinventing itself soon is the ‘Honda prelude’. Just seen a pic from a car show.
Yeah it’s ok but I had an original mk1 prelude and that brings back fond memories. Great little car to drive with all of 84bhp from its 1.6 carb engine.Electric sunroof as well lol but as always in the 80’s rust killed it off.
2022 St-Line X 125 desert island blue