Things are starting to move

All Ford Puma related discussions
Greenwichelite

Post by Greenwichelite »

Our ETA is now next weekend. Dealer hoping we will have it between 6th-9th.

Greenwichelite

Post by Greenwichelite »

Scratch that now picking up on Tuesday 2nd! Apparently Ford are clearing Dagenham at speed.
alanp

Post by alanp »

Not long to go now then, I bet you can’t sleep on Monday, lol, I know I love mine and I’m sure you will too...( yours that is..)
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
PumaGuy

Post by PumaGuy »

I asked how deliveries were going on Wednesday, they said slowly, 3 deliveries so far, and mine wasn't there so will be chasing up.... Yesterday morning I got the call! We have your car, we can handover tomorrow. So finally, today, I will be collecting my new Puma!
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Congrats , just one more day to go ...........
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
veng92

Post by veng92 »

I still haven't had so much as a delivery date, although I'm going through a lease company so only indirect contact with the dealership.
Ford Puma ST-Line X 1st Ed
Desert Blue
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Hope you guys get yours soon,im still saving for mine atm,got £5500 saved
Iain C

Post by Iain C »

Things seem to be going backwards for ours...considering it was supposed to be ready to pick up the weekend after lockdown started and two weeks ago receiving a phone call saying hopefully next week (which is now last week), we contacted the dealer today to be told the car was in Liverpool but had to go to Lincoln first before ending up at the dealer we ordered it from! Funny that as two weeks ago it was supposed to be in Lincoln waiting to be brought to the dealer.

We’re supposed to be getting a phone call tomorrow with an update, if there isn’t a definite date given I’ll be looking elsewhere. I know things have been a bit chaotic but am beginning to think something’s not quite right
Ford Puma Titanium First Edition mhev 125 - Grey Matter
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

I'd bear with them. There's every chance they're getting the run-around from Ford.

Back when I was waiting for mine, during the airbag recall, the dealer was getting a different story from Ford everyday.

Cancel now and you might have a longer wait.
Last edited by Wdf76 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duple

Post by Duple »

There was lots sat on the 'car train' at work this morning, so it appears they are starting to appear from Holland!
23 1.5L ST Agate Black, Performance & Drivers Assistance Pack.