Start/stop Button

Upgrading your Puma, Mods, Accessories, Upgrades
Sintelliner

Post by Sintelliner »

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to try & help :) I pick my lovely brand new Dessert Island Blue Puma ST Line X up on the 22nd & why waiting i’m getting a few bits :) Got Wind Deflectors,Air Filter,Front Splitter & Rear Diffuser,ST Line Scuff plates & Puddle light projectors (Do they work? Time will tell) & i’m looking at getting a start/stop cover & there seems to be a lot off different sizes :/ Can anyone please give me an idea of the correct size needed? Thank so much :)
Kind Regards
Keith
Puma ST-Line 155 | Manual | Dessert Island Blue | Driver Assistance Pack | Winter Pack | Power Tailgate | Privacy Glass |

Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

Wind Deflectors should be fine aswell as Scuff Plates -- I'm assuming Air filer may be fine and I have no clue about the Splitters - I can only assume you'll need to prep it yourself by drilling holes etc but again I can't be certain

I don't think projector puddle will work as if you have the standard blank ones then the connections/size/shape should be different
Maybe someone else can direct you to the appropriate topic about that but yeah i don't think your puddles will work
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Sintelliner wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:19 pm Hi, Thanks for taking the time to try & help :) I pick my lovely brand new Dessert Island Blue Puma ST Line X up on the 22nd & why waiting i’m getting a few bits :) Got Wind Deflectors,Air Filter,Front Splitter & Rear Diffuser,ST Line Scuff plates & Puddle light projectors (Do they work? Time will tell) & i’m looking at getting a start/stop cover & there seems to be a lot off different sizes :/ Can anyone please give me an idea of the correct size needed? Thank so much :)
Kind Regards
Keith
Hi Sintelliner,

Projector puddlelights won’t work unless you change the whole mirror. I already researched that one to see the link to that topic. Also I upgraded my Puma with some “extra’s” I’ll put the link to that topic too. For your start/stop button, I can’t help you at the moment since I’m on vacation now but maybe one here can give you some measurements. You could also order some different sizes, they don’t cost that much , specially not much at AliExpress 😁

viewtopic.php?t=1528&start=10

viewtopic.php?p=34000#p34000
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Button 3Cm and including surround 4Cm.... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Sintelliner

Post by Sintelliner »

Thank you Sparks :) Also may i ask you a big favour please? Could you let me know the size Height & Width of the 3rd Brake Light on the Rear Spoiler? Be really grateful if you or anyone could do it? Thanks ever so much :)
Also for anyone thinking of changing there Ford badges these overlays seem decent & cheap to try before making it more permanent or just swap & change as & when :) https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/ratedvinyl20 ... 6333776011
Thanks
Puma ST-Line 155 | Manual | Dessert Island Blue | Driver Assistance Pack | Winter Pack | Power Tailgate | Privacy Glass |