ST LINE Dash.

All Ford Puma related discussions
Nigel70767

Post by Nigel70767 »

A friend of mine has a 22 plate ST Line Puma. His car has the all digital dashboard. My 72 plate ST
Line has the non digital dash with mechanical Speedo and tachometer.
Can anyone explain this? We're just a little confused as to why two cars registered four months apart can be so different.

halfmeasures

Post by halfmeasures »

As far as I’m aware the ST Line cars should have the full 12.3 inch digital instrument cluster but Titanium cars have the TFT panel like the Fiestas.

If your car is actually an ST Line and it doesn’t have the digitial instrument cluster I would suggest it was fitted with the wrong panel.

https://www.ford.co.uk/shop/build-your- ... CMAA_VS-JY
ST-Line X 155 PS First Edition Desert Island Blue (previous)
ST-Line X 155 PS in Lucid Red (current)
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

I thought the non-digital dash was on the titanium only. I'm prity sure from the st-line up, they are all digital. Did you buy it new or second hand?
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

If you use a key to start it and it has a normal aerial along with the non digital dash, it's a Titanium, not a ST-Line. If your cup holders don't light up (I think), it's a Titanium. If it doesn't have body kit, it's a Titanium.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

Maybe it was an option for the ST Line at the time of buying it -- I know it's standard on all but Titanium from when I first started looking into the custom build which was in February this year but not sure what the options were back before then
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Here are the specs going back to 2020.... https://www.uk-car-discount.co.uk/news/ ... d#titanium
Have you compared all the other differences? You need to check and then go back to the dealer to double check, as you may not have the car you think you have.
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

Can you post pictures of the interior and front of the car - from this we could tell
You should have the ST Line badge on the sides of your car and also you should have red stitching on the seats and you should have a manual Temperature control unit on the climate control unit all other trims should have the Electronic version (which means more hard buttons whilst the ST Line only has a few larger buttons
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

It really sounds like you have bought a Titanium or the cheap cut down Design version. What is the description on the registration document or door post?
Davcar777

Post by Davcar777 »

From your description I would suggest you have the STLine Design 2.0, a limited edition version. This is badged ST Line. A simple check is whether you have an ignition key (which the Design model has) or push button start (which is fitted to the ST Line). Design models do have the TFT dashboard.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Davcar777 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:39 am From your description I would suggest you have the STLine Design 2.0, a limited edition version. This is badged ST Line. A simple check is whether you have an ignition key (which the Design model has) or push button start (which is fitted to the ST Line). Design models do have the TFT dashboard.
Good call, I'd forgotten about the 'Design'. I wonder how many of those they sold?