The Football Thread

The place to discuss everything else..
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Spain better team but much better 2nd half changing to 442 and the subs helped

But gave 100% and all you can ask, now the Men need to step up to the plate

Another loss for us against Ipswich can see we've got a fight with relegation this year I think 🤔
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)

Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Now the world cup is over, are we going to close this thread as its a Puma Forum and not a football forum.
FluffySheep

Post by FluffySheep »

Shame about the final result. Spain managed the game well, even though the time wasting was frustrating. The future is looking pretty good for Spain with all the younger players coming through.

denty1964 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:07 pm Now the world cup is over, are we going to close this thread as its a Puma Forum and not a football forum.
It's in off topic chat :)
2020 Puma 125 ST Line-X with Winter Pack in Desert Island Blue
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

FluffySheep wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:26 pm Shame about the final result. Spain managed the game well, even though the time wasting was frustrating. The future is looking pretty good for Spain with all the younger players coming through.

denty1964 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:07 pm Now the world cup is over, are we going to close this thread as its a Puma Forum and not a football forum.
It's in off topic chat :)
Yep, no need to read the non Puma stuff in there.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 878

Well that opens the door for many off topic threads.
I'll start one for Cruises.......and before you know it, there will be more threads off topic than what the forum was intended for?
Deleted User 878

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy football and attend many games throughout season, but this is not the place...IMO.
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

The Spanish star who scored the match-winning goal against England in Sunday's World Cup final found out her father had died after the game.

Olga Carmona's 29th minute strike was all that separated the sides

How awful 😢
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

I’m with Sparks don’t go in the off topic section if that’s not your interest.

And also if we’re to stick to just Puma why is there an off topic section if it can’t be added and discussed,guess you could also add the Explorer section too as it’s not a Puma. I enjoy this forum for all the help and insight into our cars, but also like the off topic section it’s a nice side area imo

Even the Ford owners club and many other forums have a general discussion or off topic section 👍
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

FP2022F1T wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:31 pm The Spanish star who scored the match-winning goal against England in Sunday's World Cup final found out her father had died after the game.

Olga Carmona's 29th minute strike was all that separated the sides

How awful 😢
Yes, that's awfully sad ... :cry:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
FluffySheep

Post by FluffySheep »

FP2022F1T wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:44 pm I’m with Sparks don’t go in the off topic section if that’s not your interest.

And also if we’re to stick to just Puma why is there an off topic section if it can’t be added and discussed,guess you could also add the Explorer section too as it’s not a Puma. I enjoy this forum for all the help and insight into our cars, but also like the off topic section it’s a nice side area imo

Even the Ford owners club and many other forums have a general discussion or off topic section 👍
I feel the same way. Off topic threads can help members connect and build a sense of community. The vast majority of people posting in this thread, for example, will be Puma owners, so the forum won't be flooded with users who aren't here for the Puma anyway.
2020 Puma 125 ST Line-X with Winter Pack in Desert Island Blue