The Football Thread

The place to discuss everything else..
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Well that was a hard watch and not sure what James was thinking, very Beckham against Argentina
Nigeria played really well but glad England didn't suffer from the penalty curse

Especially liked how Kelly and two others went over to the goalie to console her and kept the cameras away, well done girls
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)

FluffySheep

Post by FluffySheep »

Yeah Nigeria were the better team. It turned out like the Sweden v USA game. Sweden were the worse team, won on penalties. England were the worst team, won on penalties. That's football I suppose.

You're right about James. If she was getting frustrated in the game, she should've been subbed earlier.
2020 Puma 125 ST Line-X with Winter Pack in Desert Island Blue
FluffySheep

Post by FluffySheep »

Good 3-0 win for Swansea in the league cup last night. I'm hoping we can keep hold of Piroe. We need his goals.
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

FluffySheep wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:51 am Good 3-0 win for Swansea in the league cup last night. I'm hoping we can keep hold of Piroe. We need his goals.
Yeah saw that against my local team, weve got Cardiff Saturday 🙈
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
FluffySheep

Post by FluffySheep »

FP2022F1T wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:08 pm
FluffySheep wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:51 am Good 3-0 win for Swansea in the league cup last night. I'm hoping we can keep hold of Piroe. We need his goals.
Yeah saw that against my local team, weve got Cardiff Saturday 🙈
I hope you hammer them :mrgreen:
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Australia was an epic penalty shoot out and pleased home nation gone through

England now, still amazed Nobbs not playing, Ref is shocking with these dirty fouls

Also why does England have blue in the kits, George’s flag is Red and White, surely should be red shorts etc?

Another hard watch but through
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Well I’m Leeds. What a sh%t show at the moment!! Gnonto refusing to play! Sinestera absent yesterday and must be going. 8 senior players out injured and only 8 subs yesterday and 2 were keepers. Farke saying he will only pick those who show they want to play for us. Good on him!

Hoping for a massive two weeks now. We have to get bodies back and new ones in to replace the deserters!

Other than that I can’t wait for Friday v West Brom 🤣🤣🤣
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Well done Lionesses! I think the Columbians were very dirty, especially first half. The ref must have had a warning from some drug baron as she let so much go.

We stood up to them second half and deserved the win.

Oz will be different. What a shame it’s not the final.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Stoopo wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:56 am Well I’m Leeds. What a sh%t show at the moment!! Gnonto refusing to play! Sinestera absent yesterday and must be going. 8 senior players out injured and only 8 subs yesterday and 2 were keepers. Farke saying he will only pick those who show they want to play for us. Good on him!

Hoping for a massive two weeks now. We have to get bodies back and new ones in to replace the deserters!

Other than that I can’t wait for Friday v West Brom 🤣🤣🤣
My mate is Leeds and he’s the same in thinking as you, Gnonto looks a cracking player if he applied himself, but I’m guessing he will be going soon

I’m QPR and feel the pain not easy each match, we’ve joined up to the premier league fantasy football this year for a little head to head competition lol 😂 as if the banter isn’t enough already 😂

Guess could start a Puma forums league if the interest is there

Link

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I'm a Boro fan so you all have no complaints compared to me, 2 defeats and no goals scored 👎😢
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.