Forum stickers/Logo

The place to discuss everything else..
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Forum needs a like button

I like the grey one not sure where I'd place it, be nice if one of those clear stickers with the type design in colour πŸ€”
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

FP2022F1T wrote: ↑Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:57 am Forum needs a like button

I like the grey one not sure where I'd place it, be nice if one of those clear stickers with the type design in colour πŸ€”
Yes, they can be tweaked....I was thinking white on clear to stick on inside of windows...??
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

BjNtheBear wrote: ↑Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:21 am Good effort Sparks, I like both, the second one could be made the old tax disc style and be placed bottom left (or right, depending on location) with maybe the bottom printing following the contour of the disc?
Nice one πŸ‘
Thanks, I think we could do with an Adobe expert, my skills are limited to say the least. :lol:
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Sparks wrote: ↑Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:35 pm
FP2022F1T wrote: ↑Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:57 am Forum needs a like button

Yes, they can be tweaked....I was thinking white on clear to stick on inside of windows...??
Yes perfect πŸ‘Œ
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Sparks wrote: ↑Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:00 pm It's been a while since this was last raised and as we have more members now I thought we might resurrect the subject.
If anyone has any ideas for a discrete(ish) window sticker, to recognise fellow members when out and about, feel free to suggest or modify.
We can then perhaps vote on final design.
I'll kick it off with a couple of attempts. I guess colours etc could be altered...

Puma Logo2.png
Untitled.png
Don't forget the rest off the word , it's not just UK :roll:
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

PaulD wrote: ↑Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:14 am
Sparks wrote: ↑Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:00 pm It's been a while since this was last raised and as we have more members now I thought we might resurrect the subject.
If anyone has any ideas for a discrete(ish) window sticker, to recognise fellow members when out and about, feel free to suggest or modify.
I'll kick it off with a couple of attempts. I guess colours etc could be altered...

Puma Logo2.png
Untitled.png
yes Paul...We have some forum members from the Continent, who are always welcome. Wouldn't be a problem dropping the UK design wise, it's there because there are other Puma owners clubs/forums around the world and it just gave an indication of the base for when people travel.
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Sparks wrote: ↑Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:33 am

Puma Logo2.png
Untitled.png
yes Paul...We have some forum members from the Continent, who are always welcome. Wouldn't be a problem dropping the UK design wise, it's there because there are other Puma owners clubs/forums around the world and it just gave an indication of the base for when people travel.
do whatever you like , it was just a remark ... i myself don't care wich way you do it
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

PaulD wrote: ↑Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:44 am
Sparks wrote: ↑Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:33 am

do whatever you like , it was just a remark ... i myself don't care wich way you do it
And a perfectly valid point... :D