Puma Forum Chosen Charity

The place to discuss everything else..
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I think there is a list on the forum of contributions so far. robgee will know.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

robgee

Post by robgee »

If you click on the actual link it will show who has donated , I don't think we should have a list on the site but that's only my thoughts.
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Almost 2 thousand members and only Β£239 from 12 contributors is disappointing.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

The money (which is appreciated) has come from mostly from the people who use the forum most days. We have a lot of people join and just pop on for help.
It all counts and we are greatfull for any money people can spare.
As an update, I will have a CT and MRI scan in a few weeks to see how much the cancer has shrunk. Then depending on those results, an operation to have it removed a couple of weeks later.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

denty1964 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am The money (which is appreciated) has come from mostly from the people who use the forum most days. We have a lot of people join and just pop on for help.
As an update, I will have a CT and MRI scan in a few weeks to see how much the cancer has shrunk. Then depending on those results, an operation to have it removed a couple of weeks later.
Rootin' for Ya!!....πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
robgee

Post by robgee »

Sparks wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:26 pm
denty1964 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am The money (which is appreciated) has come from mostly from the people who use the forum most days. We have a lot of people join and just pop on for help.
Rootin' for Ya!!....πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hopefully you get the right results from the scan.
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Well Denty,

Good luckπŸ€with that, you will be in my prayers πŸ™πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ
πŸ‡³πŸ‡± Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Thought I’d bump this as was mentioned in another post, a very good cause and if you do donate add gift aid πŸ˜€πŸ‘
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I think it's time to bring up this subject again. Seems Denty1964 hasn't been on for a while but hopefully is improving. I'm hoping a few more members can contribute as only Β£239 has been raised so far, this from just 12 forum members. More than 2000 members now so hopefully some more are able to help with this good cause. The link is on the first page and Paypal can be used for convenience.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

There doesn't appear to be any news of Denty1964 and if his treatment is progressing. I know all on this forum wish him well. If any member can update his situation it would be appreciated.