Puma Forum Chosen Charity

The place to discuss everything else..
Denty1964

Post by Denty1964 »

Hi all. I have been popping on from time to time to see what's going on. I feel that it's only fair to update you on my treatment and recovery.
In November I had major abdominal surgery and had part of my bowl removed, along with the cancer. They did tests on the removed section and 15 lymph nodes. All 15 came back as negative for cancer cells. It hasn't spread.
They did however find a few cancer cells in a vain. This has to be treated with chemotherapy which I start on Tuesday.
It's been a long a at times a very difficult journey as I had to go back in to hospital on two occasions due to infections. Christmas in hospital is not the best place to be. However, I've been home now for 4 weeks and I'm improving every day.
Thanks to those who have been supportive.
Full fat ST in fantastic red, pan roof and electric tailgate.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Good to hear from you Denty... Hopefully on the homeward stretch, best of luck to you...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

:) Great to hear from you Denty. You seem in a much better place.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

All the best Denty. Good to hear that you are beating this horrible illness :D
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog »

I've got a brand new in the box perfect condition machined st alloy that I'm never going to use as I got unmachined ones now and carry a spacesaver.... if someone wants it then I don't want any money but they could make a bit of a donation to the charity then happy days... I'm just outside of Bath.....
Did have: 2022.25 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Grey Matter with DAP, PP, PT, PR
Now got: 2023.75 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Azura Blue with DAP, PP, PT, PR + stonechip :(
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

That's very generous of you.
Markyb

Post by Markyb »

Denty1964 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:35 pm Hi all. I have been popping on from time to time to see what's going on. I feel that it's only fair to update you on my treatment and recovery.
In November I had major abdominal surgery and had part of my bowl removed, along with the cancer. They did tests on the removed section and 15 lymph nodes. All 15 came back as negative for cancer cells. It hasn't spread.
They did however find a few cancer cells in a vain. This has to be treated with chemotherapy which I start on Tuesday.
It's been a long a at times a very difficult journey as I had to go back in to hospital on two occasions due to infections. Christmas in hospital is not the best place to be. However, I've been home now for 4 weeks and I'm improving every day.
Thanks to those who have been supportive.
Hi Denty. Hoping you have been through the worst and the chemo will do its work.

Sorry the Just giving didn’t raise more but anything is better than nothing. Thought we might have raised a few quid more though.

Looking forward to the various Ford events this year. Santa pod, Silverstone etc.

Hope you can make one of them.

Mark and Mrs B
Puma ST Agate Black. Dark Wheels. 8-)
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Robgee is there anyway we can either get this post permanently at the top (sticky)? Or, get the Go Fund Me page URL stuck up the top?
robgee

Post by robgee »

I have tried to make it a sticky post it not sure if the forum software handles it correctly.
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)