Another ST owner (hopefully)

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
DB74

Post by DB74 »

Hello all. I've been watching this forum for many months now, since I started the rejection process for my EV which has taken nearly 7 months! After being put off the who electrified experience and advising the wife that there is only one (possibly a slight white lie) non-hybrid version we have decided to order an ST in Grey Matter with performance pack and sunroof, which is currently stuck in Dagenham! Hopefully it will be on it's way soon, as I'll be carless at the end of the week.
Puma ST, Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.

Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Great choice DB74, make sure they put a nice colour over that primer....enjoy they are a great fun car.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Welcome to the forum DB74
Hopefully yours won't be one stuck in Dagenham for whatever reason and it's delivered soon...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
DB74

Post by DB74 »

denty1964 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:21 pm Great choice DB74, make sure they put a nice colour over that primer....enjoy they are a great fun car.
I thought it would be cheaper to repaint if it got scratched, instead of having a proper colour :D . Thanks
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

DB74 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:13 pm
denty1964 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:21 pm Great choice DB74, make sure they put a nice colour over that primer....enjoy they are a great fun car.
I thought it would be cheaper to repaint if it got scratched, instead of having a proper colour :D . Thanks
The grey is an awesome colour, it is a great car enjoy when you get it
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
GazMan1963

Post by GazMan1963 »

Good choice, hopefully they get it to you on time, had mine a month now and absolutely love it, lovely car and great fun to drive
2022 Ford Puma ST, Desert Island Blue, Performance Pack, Driver Assistance Pack, Handsfree Power Tailgate
DB74

Post by DB74 »

Thanks everyone. I've been advised by Ford that the ETA for my ST to reach the dealers is tomorrow, so fingers crossed. Had to hire a Kia Sportage yesterday and still feeling a bit sea sick today! The acceleration was shocking, so definitely looking forward to the Puma.
DB74

Post by DB74 »

So I'm hopefully picking up the ST on Friday...although it's now blue, without a sunroof and performance pack and has the driver assistance pack. Unfortunately I needed a car so had to cancel the original order as wasn't sure when it was going to arrive.
Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

DB74 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:58 pm So I'm hopefully picking up the ST on Friday...although it's now blue
Azura or Desert Island? :)
2023 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.
DB74

Post by DB74 »

Desert Island. There appear to be none in stock at all, so grateful that I managed to get this one.