Megabox liner DIY

Upgrading your Puma, Mods, Accessories, Upgrades
PendragoN

Post by PendragoN »

If anyone is looking for a solution to their megabox, I’ve used a couple of foam floor mats, the first on the base, the second has cut outs for warning triangle and extendable wheel brace. There is plenty of space left for any other bits as well. A space saver will sit on top of this with clearance, I’m just waiting to get a Jack first, but pretty happy with the result so far…..

IMG_0981.jpeg

IMG_0980.jpeg

IMG_0979.jpeg

Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

I used my wife’s old yoga mat. Cut to shape easy and does the trick.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Mike

Post by Mike »

PendragoN wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:55 am If anyone is looking for a solution to their megabox, I’ve used a couple of foam floor mats, the first on the base, the second has cut outs for warning triangle and extendable wheel brace. There is plenty of space left for any other bits as well. A space saver will sit on top of this with clearance, I’m just waiting to get a Jack first, but pretty happy with the result so far…..
where are you based, if all goes to plan i will have a genuine ford space saver/ jack etc for sale shortly. also boot liner and floor mats.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
tooley

Post by tooley »

Hi Mike, I'm new to this site and notice you will have a space saver for sale, what size is it and does it come with Jack and wheel brace. Also what year car is it from and how much are you asking. We are in Leeds
tooley

Post by tooley »

Mike wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:46 am
PendragoN wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:55 am If anyone is looking for a solution to their megabox, I’ve used a couple of foam floor mats, the first on the base, the second has cut outs for warning triangle and extendable wheel brace. There is plenty of space left for any other bits as well. A space saver will sit on top of this with clearance, I’m just waiting to get a Jack first, but pretty happy with the result so far…..
where are you based, if all goes to plan i will have a genuine ford space saver/ jack etc for sale shortly. also boot liner and floor mats.

Hi Mike, I'm new to this site and notice you will have a space saver for sale, what size is it and does it come with Jack and wheel brace. Also what year car is it from and how much are you asking. We are in Leeds
Mike

Post by Mike »

tooley wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:49 am Hi Mike, I'm new to this site and notice you will have a space saver for sale, what size is it and does it come with Jack and wheel brace. Also what year car is it from and how much are you asking. We are in Leeds
I will dig out the paperwork and check the wheel size, my car is a December 2020 stline x on 18 inch alloys. It came direct from Ford because my car was already built so couldn’t add it from the options . Hopefully my new car is coming in the next few weeks and doubt this would fit, it cost me 150 so would want approx £100 for it depending if you were to collect it’s never been used. Will take photos tomorrow if I get the chance of everything in the kit if your interested.
the radman

Post by the radman »

looks a tidy job,i bought the proper spacesaver for the wifes st although it wont clear the front brakes so if needed ever then it would need a front/rear wheel swap around,still better than the can of gunk though that ford supply :lol:
tooley

Post by tooley »

Thank you.....ours is a 23 plate with 18' wheels so hopefully this would fit
Mike

Post by Mike »

Mike wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:46 am
Here is list of parts in the kit

8EB5A89B-9C43-4787-BCBA-B5E56095BA26.jpeg

PendragoN

Post by PendragoN »

Hi Mike, I’m in Cheshire….