Is it me? Title now opens on first post.

Suggestions & Help using the Ford Puma Forums
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

When I used to select a post title it used to jump to the last post. Now it opens up on the first, not the last. As a work-a-round I have changed the order to descending.

Vendee

Post by Vendee »

lightfoot wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:06 pm When I used to select a post title it used to jump to the last post. Now it opens up on the first, not the last. As a work-a-round I have changed the order to descending.
Yeah you are right..... I clicked on your title and was taken to the first post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously....... I think you are right.... just tried a few topics and I go to the first post.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

lightfoot wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:06 pm When I used to select a post title it used to jump to the last post. Now it opens up on the first, not the last. As a work-a-round I have changed the order to descending.
I've always had it descending as it never worked properly for me in the beginning and I've never tried to change it again. Just got used to it so haven't thought about it until you brought the subject up... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I think title goes to first post, little arrow on the right hand side, next to author, goes to the last unread post.
I'm assuming thats how it is supposed to be, I dont recall a setting for it but will check.

Screenshot 2023-05-10 091711.jpg