Vignale puddle lights

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

sinlessUK wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:54 am
Sanny wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:09 pm I’m curious by the way how the “inside” of a Vignale mirror looks like, if a Vignale owner is willing to send some pictures, specially from how the puma projector is mounted, would be great‼️👍🏻😃
Have a read here ;)
viewtopic.php?t=525
I already did and ad a post…😁. But my question was to see a picture of the inside of a Vignale mirror, not the projector light itself. These pictures I saw already and noticed the difference… Still curious though if it’s possible to adapt them to a ST-line somehow. That’s why I would like to have a look inside a Vignale mirror 😉
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️

sinlessUK

Post by sinlessUK »

Sanny wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:18 pm
sinlessUK wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:54 am
Sanny wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:09 pm I’m curious by the way how the “inside” of a Vignale mirror looks like, if a Vignale owner is willing to send some pictures, specially from how the puma projector is mounted, would be great‼️👍🏻😃
Have a read here ;)
viewtopic.php?t=525
I already did and ad a post…😁. But my question was to see a picture of the inside of a Vignale mirror, not the projector light itself. These pictures I saw already and noticed the difference… Still curious though if it’s possible to adapt them to a ST-line somehow. That’s why I would like to have a look inside a Vignale mirror 😉
Apologies my bad :) You want something in your hand, maybe a crash damaged or eBay special?
Or nip to a dealers after dark, no don't do that lol
https://topcashback.co.uk/ref/simon | https://surfshark.club/friend/Fbv9yqHV | https://share.octopus.energy/flax-elm-797 | https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=flax-elm-797 | https://app.tronity.io/signup/QJJDFDC6
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Nip to a dealer after dark 😎, maybe not a bad idea? No I’m not gonna do that 😂. But there must be a Vignale owner who is willing to send a picture of the inside of his mirror? Specially the way the puma puddle lights are fitted?
I’ll keep my fingers crossed 🤞🏼
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Not sure a Vignale owner is going to strip a mirror down just for a peek inside..... :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Tommo56

Post by Tommo56 »

Sparks wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:13 pm Not sure a Vignale owner is going to strip a mirror down just for a peek inside..... :lol:
Damn right :D
2021.75 Puma, STLineX Vignale, MHEV, 155bhp, 7spDCT, Fantastic Red.
Winter pack, Massage seats, B&O audio, Fixed LED headlights - all standard AFAIK. Accessories fitted: "AAWireless" Android Auto, rubber floor and megabox mats.
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Tommo56 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:54 am
Sparks wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:13 pm Not sure a Vignale owner is going to strip a mirror down just for a peek inside..... :lol:
Hi Tommo,

I get it. I also was super scared to take the mirror caps of to fit my sequence blinkers. But once I got the courage to do and know how simple it is, I won’t hesitate to do it again 😉. I guess I have to wait for someone with the courage or experience to reveille the insides of a Vignale mirror 😊, Again I’ll keep my fingers crossed 🤞🏼
Or maybe nip to a dealer with my trimtool to open up one in the showroom 😂

Link shows how to, Fiësta MK8 has the same mirrors as Puma MK2:
Last edited by Sanny on Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Sanny wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:22 pm
Hi Tommo,

I get it. I also was super scared to take the mirror caps of to fit my sequence blinkers. But once I got the courage to do and know how simple it is, I won’t hesitate to do it again 😉. I guess I have to wait for someone with the courage or experience to reveille the insides of a Vignale mirror 😊, Again I’ll keep my fingers crossed 🤞🏼
Had to do the Fiesta Mk8 wing mirror cap of recently as someone clipped it and broke the repeater glass

Is easy many you tube instructions, you need some trim removal tools and not be scared to hear creaking and cracking all good and easy to remove
Replacing I found harder as it’s fiddly and have to snap in all around, looking at the wing mirror I’m not sure it’s the same as the Puma especially the repeater?

IMG_2232.jpeg

IMG_2228.jpeg

ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Found this one reallly helpful too, and can her the creaking etc.

ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

FP2022F1T wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:28 pm
Sanny wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:22 pm
Hi Tommo,

Had to do the Fiesta Mk8 wing mirror cap of recently as someone clipped it and broke the repeater glass

Is easy many you tube instructions, you need some trim removal tools and not be scared to hear creaking and cracking all good and easy to remove
Replacing I found harder as it’s fiddly and have to snap in all around, looking at the wing mirror I’m not sure it’s the same as the Puma especially the repeater?
Hi there FP2022F1T,

Yes they are! I fitted a pair in my Fiësta MK8 (sold) as wel as my new Puma and they are identical 👍🏻😊

IMG_7790.jpeg

IMG_7741.png

IMG_7743.png

🇳🇱 Amsterdam

FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Look good 👍 guess as based on the Fiesta then a few parts are going to match up