Is anyone here going to order an st powershift,

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

I would love one lol,but i woildnt be able to afford one,i have seen a short video and thay exhaust not sounds awesome, its like wow

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I enquired but they weren't taking orders a couple of weeks ago....Gone off the idea now and ordered the Vignale auto.....
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Spending lots of money on an awesome sounding exhaust seems a little extravagant to me.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Ali7487 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:39 pm I would love one lol,but i woildnt be able to afford one,i have seen a short video and thay exhaust not sounds awesome, its like wow
Sounds very much and going just by those videos, the exhaust isn't to dissimilar to the standard ST exhaust sound. Yes it does sound very nice.
If I am very honest, the exhaust on standard ST looks cheap. (Material wise) The tips are certainly not high polished and the back box isn't wearing well given what I have experienced with my previous Fords. I may consider fitting the Mountune exhaust system in the future.
Would I buy the Powershift, doubtful. I think it is Fords way of giving a new lease of life to all the ST variants.. like they have with Fiesta ST "Editions". Plus I doubt much room to modify it, engine surly is on the limit power wise? Much prefer to wait and see how the true Puma EV versions manifest.
Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

I would have ordered the Azure Blue paint if it had been available for our ST, due Friday.
Happy with the Frozen White though, now I've seen it.
2020 Puma ST - Line X First Edition - 125 mHEV - Race Red - (Released back into the wild)
2023 Puma ST - Frozen White - Driver Assistance Pack & Powered Tailgate - Machined Magnetite Wheels
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

To be honest, I really don't get the ST Powershift. It looks like the ST but it's slower and automatic. Automatics are more expensive so, if its the same spec as the ST, it will be high spec and therefore more expensive than the vignali. If its more expensive than the vignali, it's going to be the same as the ST. WHATS THE POINT?
matthen

Post by matthen »

No, zero point - I think the gearbox in the manual is... Not it's best quality, but I wouldn't trade it in for something down on power and slower. I'll wait for the EV version.
Puma ST (Performance Pack) in Mean Green
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

No ill stick with my full fat ST
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
TWS1000

Post by TWS1000 »

Coming from an A class Mercedes Auto to a Puma ST manual I am actually enjoying driving again. Also wonder if 170 BHP from a 1 liter lump is pushing it too much
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

TWS1000 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:30 am Coming from an A class Mercedes Auto to a Puma ST manual I am actually enjoying driving again. Also wonder if 170 BHP from a 1 liter lump is pushing it too much
F1 manage to get 750bhp out of a 1600 engine, so, I guess that modern engineering can push the envelope much further than was considered possible in the past.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.