Is anyone here going to order an st powershift,

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ron240 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:33 pm
Sparks wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:40 pmAny form of ST would be pointless really, very little time to open it up to it's potential.
Sorry I should have picked up on this point before but I never noticed you had said it at the time.
Come on man...that is a very weak argument. :?
The ST in 170PS or 200PS is really not a lot of power because there are many far more powerful cars out there...so you might as well say all of them are pointless.
Top speed is irrelevant but acceleration can be used as often as you want, and doing so in a 'performance' car can put a smile on your face. :)
I was talking from a personal perspective in the post, I would have little time to open up the potential, as I said. As for those more powerful cars, they are a bit pointless, but, no less desirable for that. :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

Sarjee

Post by Sarjee »

We've just ordered a powershift ST in azura blue for my wife! We went in looking at kugas however prices were far too high and drive was nothing special.

Changed track to Pumas and initially were looking at ST line x etc but after looking into it to get a similar spec to my manual ST, specifically led headlights and heated seats she wanted, had to bump up to vignale at which point the monthlies were getting silly and ST came out lovely due to residuals.

So we are going to have a 2 ST driveway, one auto and one manual. Thank God they have a new blue option as it was the wife who picked out desert Island for mine so could have seen us with matching cars otherwise!
Puma ST Desert Island Blue - Dark wheels, power tailgate, M235
Puma ST Powershift Azura Blue - power tailgate