New Ford Explorer EV

The place to discuss everything else..
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Following on from the Ford EV teaser, it has now been revealed that the new Ford EV will be called the Ford Explorer and the first pictures have leaked online:

What do you think of it? More details will be released later on today.

https://www.explorerforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=126

uLgQE7X.jpg

ROccLBx.jpg

liKBE01.jpg

kC9KZdu.jpg

Axgcn63.jpg

9xHYhpc.jpg

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Looks like an Evoque... :lol: There is a live stream today at noon to launch it.....It should show here once the stream starts...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I like it actually, they've done a good job considering its on the same platform as the ID.4
I was worried it would look like that with a Ford badge but it does look like a modern euro-style Explorer.
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

As they say size is everything. My first question is will it fit into my garage. I really wanted a Kuga but had to go with a Puma because the Kuga didn't fit in my garage.
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

It's OK, don't like the front end or the Explorer wording on the back, I'm guessing that will light up
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

lightfoot wrote: ↑Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:28 am As they say size is everything. My first question is will it fit into my garage. I really wanted a Kuga but had to go with a Puma because the Kuga didn't fit in my garage.
I feel like its more Kuga sized but guess we'll find out. They are making the Puma electric so I doubt they would have two models the same size.
They are also stopping the Kuga in the US and rumour has it they will stop it here too.
BjNtheBear

Post by BjNtheBear »

lightfoot wrote: ↑Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:28 am As they say size is everything. My first question is will it fit into my garage. I really wanted a Kuga but had to go with a Puma because the Kuga didn't fit in my garage.
I think it's now "range is everything" 🀣 I like it, it does look nice and that was my first thought also, it's a bit tight even with the Puma so I suspect that this would be sitting on the driveway πŸ˜²πŸ‘Ž
Ford Puma ST Line X 155 Desert Island Blue
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Not that exciting really, it's going to be fifty grand car so it's not sitting on my driveway anytime soon.....Pointless getting excited about it... :lol:

Why have we got two threads on this???
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
AMS1969

Post by AMS1969 »

Nice enough but looks for the American market, looks out of my price league anyway so won’t be a problem having to decide not to buy one!
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

It looks like 38/40 grand which is silly money to me. Probably the company/hire car market will be the main buyers. Let's see where the Puma EV price will land.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.