Swapped Grey Matter ST line for ST line X FR

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

I mistakenly ordered the wrong colour but I think it still looks good on my Magnetic Vignale
The pictures doesnt do it any justice but in the flesh it looks quite crisp and sharp without the reflections of the camera
I may change it in the future but for now I think i'll leave it be

Puma 3.jpg

Puma 2.jpg

Puma 1.jpg

Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre

Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Sparks wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:30 am
Sanny wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:03 am
Pbirdman wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:23 am

There you go sanny
Yes you can choose from a number of colours - Grey is default
Thanks Pbirdman❣️, I just love this forum! Everyone is helping others and show their novelties ☺️. I still need to order btw … 😁
There is no way I'm showing my novelties!!! ;) :lol:
Maybe it’s because you’re ecocentric, or just being afraid to show how you really are? 🙄. After two episodes of being an alcoholic I found my way to let things just be…
Joining this forum, just helps me to find a new hobby , my Fantastic Red new Puma, and the means to share this with everybody who likes to know….
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Sanny wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:51 pm
Sanny wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:03 am

Thanks Pbirdman❣️, I just love this forum! Everyone is helping others and show their novelties ☺️. I still need to order btw … 😁
Maybe it’s because you’re ecocentric, or just being afraid to show how you really are? 🙄. After two episodes of being an alcoholic I found my way to let things just be…
Joining this forum, just helps me to find a new hobby , my Fantastic Red new Puma, and the means to share this with everybody who likes to know….
I think you might have missed the double entendre there Sanny.....I guess it's a Brit sense of humour that may not travel.....😉😁
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Hello y’all Puma lovers,

I finally got my custom made black Ford emblems on my Puma. Also I got my Ford Performance lip mounted as wel as my ST-line logo on the grill. The one I put before just vanished after a car wash 😂. I had it fixed with the bolts, nuts and plates that were given bij my AliExpress order. So now I ordered the mounting bracket for a ST logo and glued my ST-line logo to that and the whole thing to the grill.
I think it looks fantastic with the Red-Black theme of the whole car, but decide for yourself…

IMG_8802.jpeg

IMG_8801.jpeg

IMG_8798.jpeg

IMG_8796.jpeg

IMG_8795.jpeg

IMG_8793.jpeg

IMG_8792.jpeg

🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Sparks wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:53 pm
Sanny wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:51 pm

I think you might have missed the double entendre there Sanny.....I guess it's a Brit sense of humour that may not travel.....😉😁
😂👍🏻😉
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

Have to say I do like those black Ford badges Sanny...they give it a stealth look, but I'm sorry I don't agree with putting proper ST badges on a non ST model.
This goes for all manufacturers sports models, and fitting AMG badges to non AMG models is absolutely rife!
2023 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Ron240 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:56 pm Have to say I do like those black Ford badges Sanny...they give it a stealth look, but I'm sorry I don't agree with putting proper ST badges on a non ST model.
This goes for all manufacturers sports models, and fitting AMG badges to non AMG models is absolutely rife!
Hi Ron, I totally agree with you! That’s why I put a ST-line badge and no ST badge on the grill 😉👍🏻
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

The FORD PERFORMANCE on the splitter....the FORD would have looked better in white....
Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

Sanny wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:13 pm Hi Ron, I totally agree with you! That’s why I put a ST-line badge and no ST badge on the grill 😉👍🏻
Yes I see that and yes ST Line is the correct model designation, but your badge uses the ST part in the form that is exclusive to ST models.
From a distance all that will be visible is ST on the grille exactly as it is on proper ST models.
It's a small point, but just not something I would ever do.
Last edited by Ron240 on Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2023 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

denty1964 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:26 pm The FORD PERFORMANCE on the splitter....the FORD would have looked better in white....
Hi Denty, I’ve considered that but I thought it would ruin the red/black theme on the car… 😉
🇳🇱 Amsterdam