Rarity on the Road

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

I will keep reporting on them until one is outside my house

Deleted User 1154

Saw must have been at least 10 today including a blazer blue stline x, that it a nice colour,its one of the colours im thinking of,just hard to find one with everything on it,i did have a look at a new fiesta the other day,I looked on the drivers arm rest and guess what? No folding mirror switch unlike mine,also no power sunroof,I said to the sales man I have both on mine lol and thats an older model
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

The blazer blue is the free colour.....not many about because not many people like it. They will also be harder to shift second had, so if you do like it, there could be a deal to be had.
Deleted User 1154

Could be,hopefully in the new year,i will keep saving and looking
Deleted User 1154

A puma parked next to me at shopping today,I could see the difference in dimensions,I like the difference in ground clearance,will be great especially as the floods are getting shit in the west country
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Time you took the plunge if you can. You are easily the longest would be Puma owner on this or any other forum. Good luck for 2023.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 1154

Awwwww thanx for that,I appreciate that,happy new year to all of you,thanx for your support
alanp

Post by alanp »

Ali, I’m surprised you still want one given all the issues people are having
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Deleted User 1154

It has a gorgeous shape,I have had my fiesta for almost 4 years now and its be absolutely reliable,I am thinking seriously about getting a non hybrid though
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

alanp wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:16 pm Ali, I’m surprised you still want one given all the issues people are having

In which case you would never buy a car of any make or model. Unfortunately life comes with issues.