Impossible dream

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

But what about the price you'll get for the Fiesta in two years.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Should get about 8 to 8.5 k
Deleted User 135

Still saving ,got £6.5 k saved ,just the long wait for the prices to drop,im in no rush
Deleted User 135

Bloody used prices still not budging at all,still sky high
Deleted User 135

Still keep looking to see if the prices have dropped to no avail,still over £20 k even for the basic titanium with nothing in it,gonna be a 2 year waut it looks like before i can get one,good news is that i have been approved to hire one for a weekend so i will enjoy that when it comes,hoping to hire one to go to the lake district next year
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Ali7487 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:56 pm Still keep looking to see if the prices have dropped to no avail,still over £20 k even for the basic titanium with nothing in it,gonna be a 2 year waut it looks like before i can get one,good news is that i have been approved to hire one for a weekend so i will enjoy that when it comes,hoping to hire one to go to the lake district next year
You might dislike it after that weekend :D :) ;). Remember they are not perfect (according this, and other forums). Door rattles, deep sleep, boot cover falls off etc etc. It might even get you to change your mind. Look on it as an extended test drive.
Deleted User 135

I did the same with my fiesta 2 years ago, i hired one for a weekend to go from Plymouth to york amd back and it drive lovely,so i got saving and waited for thr right price then bought one,its run absolutely faultless for 2 and a half years,never let me down
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Curryhouse wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:00 pm
Ali7487 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:56 pm Still keep looking to see if the prices have dropped to no avail,still over £20 k even for the basic titanium with nothing in it,gonna be a 2 year waut it looks like before i can get one,good news is that i have been approved to hire one for a weekend so i will enjoy that when it comes,hoping to hire one to go to the lake district next year
You might dislike it after that weekend :D :) ;). Remember they are not perfect (according this, and other forums). Door rattles, deep sleep, boot cover falls off etc etc. It might even get you to change your mind. Look on it as an extended test drive.
Bet you are fun at parties... ;) :D Deep sleep sorted with no reoccurrence, and none of the other defects occurring at all here. OK, I've been lucky maybe, but, is there any such thing as the perfect car?
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 135

My fiesta has been awesome,might get a non hybrid titanium,I know there are 5 driving around with the spec I want,just a waiting game thats all
Deleted User 135

Lookers sold one,evans halshaw sold 2 and t c harrison ford sold 2, all full spec titaniums which all sold between £17999 and £19599,before prices went into the stupid league,I did have a look at a skoda scala with a similar spec but that went from £19999 to £21999 over night shocking,cant get even a half spec puma titanium for under £20 k now