Happy new owner..

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

FirstFord1972 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:23 pm 6 months in and I have only just noticed a little arrow on the speedometer ring that indicates the current speed limit. As I have said several times, something new every time I drive the car :shock:
That arrow is only there when you set either the cruise control or speed limiter AFAIK. Maybe you have the limiter switched to automatic?
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

My Pumas called Bob

Post by My Pumas called Bob »

Hi everyone - new to the forum , this is my first post, and new to Ford, the Puma is my first Ford (Im in my 50's) and touch wood - I love this car ! Glad Ive found this forum to keep informed of problems with the car and any issues that arise.

To answer the question at the start of this thread - this is my first car with cruise control and now I couldnt live without that. All my music is on CD so I was delighted to find that a CD player was available as a dealer fit option so I went for that.

Had the car a month, and so far Im also a happy new owner - long may it continue
on my 3rd Puma - 24 reg Vivid Ruby Edition 125 hybrid manual
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Welcome.
I hope it continues to be problem free.....If, anything does happen we will try to assist you and Bob..
Enjoy the drive... :D
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Welcome.

What model and spec did you go for?
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
My Pumas called Bob

Post by My Pumas called Bob »

NeilS wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:20 pm Welcome.

What model and spec did you go for?
Hi - after a year of thinking/changing my mind, hesitating - went for an ST Line in black with privacy glass and a CD player as extras. Already thinking about what colour, when the PCP ends, for the next one - another thread on here about colours shows a Puma in metropolis white with a black contrast roof - if Id found this forum and seen that picture before ordering I would have gone for that contrast option - it looks fantastic. However, happy to have what I have, its the best car (so far, touch wood) Ive ever owned and a car which you feel a real attachment to and affection for.
on my 3rd Puma - 24 reg Vivid Ruby Edition 125 hybrid manual
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Nice one.

I don’t think there’s a bad colour, just personal preference. Hope you continue to enjoy it.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
VengasUK

Post by VengasUK »

That Sport mode is quite mad isnt it ? I was hoping to save fuel with this car over the 14 year old 1st edition C Max 1.6 petrol that used to drink it as if it was a V8, but it looks like Sport mode will stop me with the fuel saving plan. :)
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Fuel saving is a fools errand anyway..... :D If you are worrying about fuel saving you aren't enjoying the car.... ;)
VengasUK

Post by VengasUK »

Its early days with plenty of time to use sport mode. you never know, perhaps over the next year, someone might come up with a hack to keep the car in sport mode :) No one seems to mention if they find the megabox as amazing as the hype states.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I find the megabox quite practical. The hype about using it as a cool box for beers or on on road aquarium with goldfish and carrying golf clubs is silly. It certainly has lots of uses while still maintaining a flat boot floor so I'm a fan.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.