Ford pass fuel reports

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Iain C

Post by Iain C »

I’m a bit confused.com over this as myself and the other half both have the Ford Pass app and when we view the fuel report it says 51 on her app and 35.9 on mine! Slight discrepancy there! :?:

I’d add that trip 1 on the dash display which hasn’t been reset since we got the car is showing 50.1 mpg so hers seems the most accurate!
Ford Puma Titanium First Edition mhev 125 - Grey Matter

Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Mine still says not enough data
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

I dipped in August. Too much sport mode...

Screenshot_20200903-210048_FordPass.jpg

GazMobi

Post by GazMobi »

You're lucky it works, my app crashes when I try to access it :-) (HTC10 and a Pixel 4a)
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Friend and I had a competition on a 40 mile mixed road trip. He was driving a Kia Stonic and reckoned it would easily win.
Well, I drove like I had Miss Daisy in the back and no major traffic foul ups.
I have to say I hated the drive, but was determined to win the bet.....(Bottle of spirits of choice)....
He came in at 54.2 MPG, great result....My little Puma, amazingly, pulled out a winning 60.4 MPG. As I've said before I'm not bothered about fuel consumption, but, can't resist a challenge if there is something good at the end.
Looking forward to the weekend so I can enjoy my Appleton Estate rum.....Well done Puma.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

All was going well till I got to the end and saw Appleton's..... Could you not have held out for Louis XV.....

Takes some patience to drive that way doesn't it? Patience I haven't got....
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Wdf76 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:06 pm All was going well till I got to the end and saw Appleton's..... Could you not have held out for Louis XV.....

Nope, wanted a half decent rum and didn't want to break his wallet as well as his heart.... :D
I don't have the patience either. it was a torturous experience, I never want to have to drive like that again. I even left the radio off so that I could concentrate and not drift off. At one point it was reading 64 MPG but I couldn't increase that or sustain it.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Sparks wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:43 pm
Wdf76 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:06 pm All was going well till I got to the end and saw Appleton's..... Could you not have held out for Louis XV.....

Nope, wanted a half decent rum and didn't want to break his wallet as well as his heart. I actually wanted a bottle of Pussers, but, they didn't have any... :D
I don't have the patience either. it was a torturous experience, I never want to have to drive like that again. I even left the radio off so that I could concentrate and not drift off. At one point it was reading 64 MPG but I couldn't increase that or sustain it.