2024 Ford Puma announced

All Ford Puma related discussions
Denty1964

Post by Denty1964 »

Found the headline.

Euro NCAP, the automotive safety industry body for Europe, is introducing new guidance for 2026 which means that five important tasks in every car will have to be performed by actual buttons instead of by accessing a screen.
Full fat ST in fantastic red, pan roof and electric tailgate.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

In a decent scenario all the main functions should be voice controlled backed up by manual buttons or manual buttons backed up by voice control, whichever you prefer... :) :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Sparks wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:36 pm In a decent scenario all the main functions should be voice controlled backed up by manual buttons or manual buttons backed up by voice control, whichever you prefer... :) :D
Some of that will exist in the face-lift.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Rizmo wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:32 pm
Sparks wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:36 pm In a decent scenario all the main functions should be voice controlled backed up by manual buttons or manual buttons backed up by voice control, whichever you prefer... :) :D
Some of that will exist in the face-lift.
Yep, but a lot of people are either ignorant of the voice control or are reluctant to use it for some reason.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

:lol:I love voice control. It's like I'm in control, when it works that is
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Called in the local Ford dealership for info on the upcoming face-lift Puma. No magnetic grey paint, no opening the electric tailgate with your foot, no Vignale. All paint options £800 except white. DAP is £950, winter pack £350, car tax/number plates £280. Massage front seats no longer available nor mud flaps. For an st line x 155 auto the total comes out at £32,890. That's before any negotiated discount. Dealers should have a demo model by the end of April and factory orders delivered around September. I might check out the demo model which will be top spec. In the meantime I'm actively searching other makes and models.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Yes, got the same sort of info from my dealer. Told him I wouldn't be bothering with another Puma, they are trying to sell me a Mustang Mach-e they've had in for a while.. :lol: