Car ordered … will I get new model ?

All Ford Puma related discussions
Amelia119

Post by Amelia119 »

Hi all , new to this forum so apologies if already discussed . I ordered the 155 st line in blazer blue last year , still awaiting delivery which has been delayed until end of April. Received e mail yesterday stating blazer blue was no longer available so would I accept desert island blue (not a problem) . However this has led me to thinking I may now be getting the new updated puma which is not available in blazer blue . If this is the case would I now be getting the 125 as I’m aware the 155 is no longer available on the new model . Any thoughts ? … I have the car on lease through NHS and they weren’t sure when I asked .

robgee

Post by robgee »

I doubt if you will get the facelift model as they haven’t got dates yet as to when the showrooms will get demonstrators in but you never know with Ford
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi welcome.
I believe the 155 is available but only as an automatic in the facelift version.
The new one isn't being delivered until August AFAIK, so if it's down to be delivered prior to that it's probably one of the last old line.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Amelia119

Post by Amelia119 »

Thanks for reply , fingers crossed for the old model as wanted the 155 and a bonus for desert island blue with no additional cost .
Mike

Post by Mike »

If you ordered the 155 that is the model you should get.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )