ST with Pan roof & contrast black roof

Ford Puma ST Chat
AliMac13

Post by AliMac13 »

Hi, I know there has been some other threads around this subject , but can anyone tell me if a new Puma ST can have both panoramic roof and contrast black to the roof - by this I mean black coloured wing mirrors and rear spoiler or is this standard on all ST's ?
My dealer said no and Ford UK website indicates you can't get both but picture it generates shows pan roof with black spoiler and wing mirrors 🤔

Cheers Alister
Puma Titanium 125 agate black

Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog »

All STs have black wing mirrors and spoilers. Selecting the pan roof cancels out the contrast black roof on the configurator but the overall appearance is the same continuous black between the channels.
Did have: 2022.25 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Grey Matter with DAP, PP, PT, PR
Now got: 2023.75 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Azura Blue with DAP, PP, PT, PR + stonechip :(
AliMac13

Post by AliMac13 »

Thanks for that, I think a lot of the pictures of the ST always seem to show a pan roof which gives that continues black look between the channels.
Puma Titanium 125 agate black
Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog »

Funnily enough, I was looking at a Powershift ST earlier that had the black roof when mine was in the garage. First one I had seen in the flesh.
Did have: 2022.25 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Grey Matter with DAP, PP, PT, PR
Now got: 2023.75 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Azura Blue with DAP, PP, PT, PR + stonechip :(