What Have You Bought Recently

The place to discuss everything else..
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Nice, very nice. I used to collect watches but since giving up work I no longer need to know the time 😀. They have all gone.

Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

Curryhouse wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:12 pm Nice, very nice. I used to collect watches but since giving up work I no longer need to know the time 😀. They have all gone.
I am in a similar position, although I do have a wee part time job within walking distance from my house...hence why my Puma has such a low mileage. :lol:
Watches like these and in particular the Tag Heuer brand is something I have always admired, but due to the cost I have never been able to justify it to myself. Having said that I managed to easily justify spending a small fortune on new cars. :?
This particular watch caught my eye last month when just casually looking in Goldsmiths where the salesman spent a considerable amount of time talking to me.
Over the next few weeks I couldnt get it out of my head so I thought to myself...you know what life's too short, just go ahead and buy it, so I did. :D
The buying experience and personal service was honestly far better than when buying a new car.
2023 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Ron240 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:04 pm I have always admired high quality watches...so decided to treat myself for my birthday. :)
Tag 1.jpg
Tag 2.jpg
Tag 3.jpg
Tag 4.jpg
That looks amazing
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
Denty1964

Post by Denty1964 »

I like a nice watch and have a couple myself.
The Tag is my daily use watch and the Rado for the special night out.

20240226_185842.jpg

20240226_190051.jpg

Full fat ST in fantastic red, pan roof and electric tailgate.
Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

Denty1964 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:05 pm I like a nice watch and have a couple myself.
By coincidence I was looking at a Tag Gulf watch in the shop, although a little different so probably an updated model.
I seen 2 different Tag Senna watches...one of which was around the same price as mine but the other was considerably more expensive. No prizes for guessing which one I preferred the look of. :lol:
When buying my watch they gave me a free Wolf winder. If you are a watch guy you will probably know what this is, but it was first time finding out for me. :D I dont actually need it for its main purpose because my watch is not Automatic, but it will make a very nice display case.
I intend to wear my watch on special occasions only. :)
Denty1964

Post by Denty1964 »

Ron240 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:13 pm
Denty1964 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:05 pm I like a nice watch and have a couple myself.
By coincidence I was looking at a Tag Gulf watch in the shop, although a little different so probably an updated model.
I seen 2 different Tag Senna watches...one of which was around the same price as mine but the other was considerably more expensive. No prizes for guessing which one I preferred the look of. :lol:
When buying my watch they gave me a free Wolf winder. If you are a watch guy you will probably know what this is, but it was first time finding out for me. :D I dont actually need it for its main purpose because my watch is not Automatic, but it will make a very nice display case.
I intend to wear my watch on special occasions only. :)
Yeh I have an auto winder for the rado but never use it.... I must say though, it is a lovely case and nice just to show your watch off when not in use.

20240226_210420.jpg

Full fat ST in fantastic red, pan roof and electric tailgate.
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

An OBD ECU Memory Saver. So as I can easly change (when I need) the battery on my Puma ST and also on my wifes car.
seyahremmus

Post by seyahremmus »

Nice. I really want a Carrera calibre 5 day/date with a blue face.

Tax free shop our here had them when I first got here but they don't anymore. Damn kid came along and ruined my chances though after getting the Puma. One day!
ST-Line-X 155 | Grey Matter | DAP | Winter Pack | Signature LEDs | Panoramic Roof | Power Tailgate
Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

A new release arrived yesterday to add to my collection.
1:43 scale Spark Mercedes W14 Lewis Hamilton Monaco GP 2023.
This was the first outing for the W14 with redesigned sidepods, and Lewis finished 4th while setting the fastest lap before the rain started.
I still have another pre order to come which by coincidence is from the same race - McLaren MCL60 Lando Norris which should be released later this month.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited by Ron240 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Very nice Ron....Stacks of detail in that...👍
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.