Draught!!

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

MadTruckeer wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:50 pm Any suggestions any1??
After having checked everything that you already have and taking into account that your car is less than 2 months old, a visit to your dealer would seem the next logical course of action :)
2023 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.

MadTruckeer

Post by MadTruckeer »

20240215_143741.jpg

Ayup Ron240, did find this earlier (see pic) "hanging" drivers side on level with wing mirror,pushed it back into place, orange pegs?. And after picking swmbo up seemed 2 have sorted draught!! Yay!!
Will keep an eye on it!!
Ford Puma 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 155 Vivid Ruby Ed 5dr DCT
Standard =Winter pack,powered tailgate, park assist,B&O,Wireless charger,Auto cruise control.....
MadTruckeer

Post by MadTruckeer »

Afternoon all.
Kept an eye on the seal....and guess what? Keeps coming off!
And today had water running down the "inside" this seal down the door frame so obvs to me needs to be booked into dealers who will double sided tape into position...huzzar!!
Seriously though I think just a poor fitted inner door seal,will bk it in at dealers and let ya know what happens.
Standard =Winter pack,powered tailgate, park assist,B&O,Wireless charger,Auto cruise control.....
MadTruckeer

Post by MadTruckeer »

Update... called at dealers explained seal problem , they took it off and "reseated" it there and then ,only took 5mins...told me keep an eye on it but shouldn't be a problem anymore if it happens again will try again!
Thanks to Lookers Sheffield !!