2024 Ford Puma announced

All Ford Puma related discussions
Mike

Post by Mike »

No full fat ST might help keep used prices for the current ST up, I can see a demand for good low mileage ones.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )

AMS1969

Post by AMS1969 »

The current ST is probably the last fast Ford and if I had the money I’d fill a barn full of them as guaranteed investment potential!!
Denty1964

Post by Denty1964 »

Mike wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:22 pm No full fat ST might help keep used prices for the current ST up, I can see a demand for good low mileage ones.
I agree Mike. In 2 or 3 years time i think they could be demanding good money.
Full fat ST in fantastic red, pan roof and electric tailgate.
matthen

Post by matthen »

Interest rates on the cooking models are actually reasonable - still, total payable on the ST is nearly 40K.

It's not worth that, not by a long shot. Who are they aiming it at? That seriously strong money for most young men in this country, and do the slightly older crowd want it? Maybe that's why they're only selling autos...
Puma ST (Performance Pack) in Mean Green
Chocky

Post by Chocky »

Anyone notice the right hand wiper stalk has been deleted? Fully automatic wipers now?
Wilto

Post by Wilto »

Mike wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:22 pm No full fat ST might help keep used prices for the current ST up, I can see a demand for good low mileage ones.
@Ron240 keep it in the garage pal, no more trips to Scotland 🤣
2021 ST line X in magnetic.
4 wheel, 5 doors, 2 windscreen wipers, electric windows, heater, steering wheel and a gear stick 😁
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Wilto wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:43 am
@Ron240 keep it in the garage pal, no more trips to Scotland 🤣
I think he lives in Scotland :lol:.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
manc

Post by manc »

Yes I like the new Colour, like the new 19" wheels, but no more Vignale, but the price of STline-X is basically the same price as old Vignale with loads missing (heated seats/steering wheel(£350) Faux leather seats, LED headlights (£800) massage seats, I know did no use much, but still less so to add these would shoot the price right up way past 31K
Looks like my next car will not be a Puma, which is a shame as I like it. Mine even had Stline sill plates and sports pedals, but these were removed a few years back
Puma ST-Line Vignale 1.0 125PS Mhev in Desert Island Blue (19" Alloys, PTG, Sunroof)
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I think they are trying to make the electric one look like more of a bargain once it's launched.
I think I'm driving my last Puma, sad, but even the Puma's drive has a cost limit I'm not prepared to go to. :cry:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
KevC

Post by KevC »

AMS1969 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:25 pm Have to confess I’ve had a couple of afternoon beers but unless I’ve missed it no parking pack or option for front parking sensors or rear parking camera which seems strange and a backwards step? Also no manual 155 option
Front sensors and the reversing cam are there as part of the driver assistance pack £950.

Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Evasive Steering (Automatic also includes Stop & Go with Traffic Jam Assist) Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Lane Change Warning and Cross-Traffic Alert Lane Change Aid (Automatic Transmission includes Lane Centering Assist) 360 degree camera with front and rear parking sensors Power Folding and Heated Door Mirrors with Puma Logo Puddle Lamps on Titanium
ST-Line X 125 Auto in Magnetic Grey with rev cam, front sensors and heated seats. (Had an original Puma in '99 too)
F-Type V8 coupe!