1Y Experience with the Mountune M260 Upgrade and Issues

Upgrading your Puma, Mods, Accessories, Upgrades
Paradoxoner

Post by Paradoxoner »

As a quick update if anyone reads this:
I added a strut brace to the car with the initial thought of "why the hell not?" and that actually changed the whole vibration issue a whole bit.
The car now doesn't have any weird vibration issues that I noticed before, maybe it "disperses" all that better. And issues with NVH are essentially completely gone now unless you provoke it which is great.

The strut brace is supposed to improve handling in corners, but it's not a suuuper big difference and it isn't as easy to install as advertised, at least for me, because i had to cut away a bit of plastic and cover the hole differently to make it fit...

If anybody's interested, I can take a pic of it as well
Furious Green Ford Puma ST-X
Mountune M260 Upgrades
Foresight Short-shift
And much more :)

Post by 4251 »

Ron240 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:45 pm
Markyb wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:08 pm Sorry to butt in here. Is the St X a proper ST or an ST Line?
I was wondering exactly the same thing but didnt want to be the one to ask the question, so I'm glad you did. :lol:
You drew my attention to the colour which I hadn't originally noticed, so now I am genuinely wondering if Ford gives different names to colours in different markets?

Welcome to the OP, and I agree photos would be nice. :)
While ago this post but for information the UK ST with performance pack is also the ST X it is stamped on the B pillar.