Ford Pass app on two mobiles

All Ford Puma related discussions
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Sorry if this has been covered before but can you have one vehicle on two different mobile devices? I've got the app on my phone but my wife often uses the car on her own. Can she install the app on her own phone for the same car? I'm just thinking about her calling Ford Assist from the app if she breaks down. She's not interested in the app otherwise.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic

DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

Yes. This applies to the normal and pro versions.
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Vendee wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:30 pm Sorry if this has been covered before but can you have one vehicle on two different mobile devices? I've got the app on my phone but my wife often uses the car on her own. Can she install the app on her own phone for the same car? I'm just thinking about her calling Ford Assist from the app if she breaks down. She's not interested in the app otherwise.
Can't remember if she needs to use your log in details in the Ford Pass app.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Yes you can have the app on two devices with different log in details, just realised i haven't deleted the app after selling my car and i can still see all the info that i would have when i owned it.
This is something Ford should really sort because someone less trustworthy than me could take advantage of this info and the fact i could probably still access the car.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

Thanks for that guys.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic