Soft Parcel Shelf - Falling Out!

Upgrading your Puma, Mods, Accessories, Upgrades
GazLion

Post by GazLion »

Good afternoon all

1st post on the forum, so i am after a bit of advice, although only a small, annoying issue. Is there a mod or way-around the soft parcel shelf not falling out of place either when shutting the rear door/boot or just falling out of place randomly when driving!

i cant see that any clips or anything is missing or broken, but it just seems to jump out of the 2x clip-in tags (c-shaped for the want of a better explanation!) and hang by the strings when you open the boot again. as i say, not world stopping but annoying!

any advise would be appreciated

cheers!

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Loads of advice on this subject going back years on the forum. Posting some pics will also help.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Welcome to the forum.
I've never had any problem with the boot cover, but others have had various problems, usually involving snapping.
If I recall someone secured theirs with a cable tie that was quite effective.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Here’s the original list thread

viewtopic.php?t=1736&start=30

Cable tie fixes the lower clip but the upper ones are alway coming away randomly, very bad design, why Ford didn’t keep the attached type that slot in like the fiesta I’ll never know

Hopefully there’s an redesign soon to retrofit, I’ve brought it up with CRC a few times if a lot also do then we may get a change, hoping 🤞
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)