Swapped Grey Matter ST line for ST line X FR

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

The LINE in ST Line is white. I have the white and red as do others, looks so much better.

Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Ron240 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:56 pm Have to say I do like those black Ford badges Sanny...they give it a stealth look, but I'm sorry I don't agree with putting proper ST badges on a non ST model.
This goes for all manufacturers sports models, and fitting AMG badges to non AMG models is absolutely rife!
Hi Ron240,

Thanks! In the end we all have our own preferences…☺️. Here’s where I got my “stealth” emblems from…

https://emblem-city.com/

But also how to do it yourself…

You’re welcome 😉
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Deleted User 878 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:26 pm The FORD PERFORMANCE on the splitter....the FORD would have looked better in white....
Hi DU878,

I listened to you and changed the inlays on the Ford Performance splitter. The “FORD” does look better in white as the “line” in my ST-line badge is also white. On top of that I bought these inlays at Garry’s Garage and they fit A LOT better than the ones from the German Jackplott. After two carwashes I already lost a couple of letters, so let’s see how the ones from Garry’s Garage are holding…☺️. I think that the red color of G.G. matches a lot better than the lighter red from Jackplott… but see my pictures and decide for yourself …

IMG_8980.jpeg

IMG_8977.jpeg

IMG_8978.jpeg

IMG_8981.jpeg

🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️
Ron240

Post by Ron240 »

Yes the red is definitely a much better match and looks all the better for it, and I do prefer the white FORD lettering as well.
Subtle changes that make a big visual impact. :)
2023 Puma ST (1.5 200PS), Desert Island Blue with Driver Assistance Pack.
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Ron240 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:05 pm Yes the red is definitely a much better match and looks all the better for it, and I do prefer the white FORD lettering as well.
Subtle changes that make a big visual impact. :)
Well thank you Ron! 👍🏻😊
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Wilto

Post by Wilto »

Hi Sanny, how much was the Ford performance splitter?
I was quoted £180 ish from my local dealer recently, and an extortionate £3 each for the rivets that hold them on (17 of them)
When I do decide to get mine I'm going to use 5 pop rivets and Tiger seal. That's what I attached the splitter on my last car with and it was rock solid.
TIA
2021 ST line X in magnetic.
4 wheel, 5 doors, 2 windscreen wipers, electric windows, heater, steering wheel and a gear stick 😁
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Hi Wilto,
I bought mine on a German website for €200,- + sending costs. The Ford dealer charged me another €4,- per rivet and €50,- to put it under my car… I know it’s not cheap but hey, I don’t have any other hobbies 😉.
🇳🇱 Amsterdam