Sync3 test mode

Upgrading your Puma, Mods, Accessories, Upgrades
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

When I had my mk8 Fiesta I was able to unlock the hidden test menu on the Sync3 by pressing a combo of buttons

However since acquiring my Puma I can't seem to access this anymore
Have they removed this menu now or has the process changed to get access to it??
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Try this... Press the right arrow button on the steering wheel and the right arrow button (Scan button) on the infotainment panel at the same time and hold them for five seconds.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

I'm sure I tried that before and it didn't work

I'll try again and see if it works
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

Cheers Sparks

I tried it again and i'm not sure what I did wrong first time but it worked this time :)

Again it not vital as I have forscan but always nice to have an extra option on the infotainment system
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

Interesting though is that on the Test menu Splash Screens there is an option for Ford Evo (which is the cool Cobra Kai Snake emblem) but i'm sure it's not on the ForScan list for themes ??

Anyone shed any light on this
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

What options are available in there?
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

Next time I go to my car i'll post the options unless someone else gets there before me :)