Steering wheel badge replacement

Upgrading your Puma, Mods, Accessories, Upgrades
ThisIsStav

Post by ThisIsStav »

Hi,

Does anyone know if the badge on the steering wheel can be easily replaced? Looks like somebody cleaned it with something abrasive and it's very scuffed and worn looking. I picked up what's basically a sticker on eBay, it'll do the job for now but the chrome edging still looks shabby.

Any suggestions appreciated :-)

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

You can prise them off but they bend (they have on older ones I've tried to change)..Probably best to get a quality gel overlay, judging by your description of the condition, it's possibly had one on it before.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
ThisIsStav

Post by ThisIsStav »

Sparks wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:54 pm You can prise them off but they bend (they have on older ones I've tried to change)..Probably best to get a quality gel overlay, judging by your description of the condition, it's possibly had one on it before.
Thanks Sparks, is there anywhere that's recommended to buy from?
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Haven't bought any personally, but there are a couple on here who have, they may be along in the morning.
The only problem I see is that you will have to get one that covers the chrome as well if its scuffed up. So make sure it's a full cover type if you buy some.
Just google it, there are a few makers about.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

I know a good company that sells these (in Germany 🇩🇪) He can make anything you like… just send him an email with measurements and a picture that you want…

https://jackplott.com/?s=Ford&post_type=product

IMG_7629.jpeg

🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️
ThisIsStav

Post by ThisIsStav »

Sanny wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:18 am I know a good company that sells these (in Germany 🇩🇪) He can make anything you like… just send him an email with measurements and a picture that you want…

https://jackplott.com/?s=Ford&post_type=product
Thanks that's just what I was looking for :-)