Interior LED lighting mods

Upgrading your Puma, Mods, Accessories, Upgrades
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

Has anyone put led strips etc in thier Puma and if so can you give recommendations on which are good quality sets?
Also which are the easiest to install

Any pictures would be lovely?
I have seen some Fiesta being lighted up and it looks really cool

On a side note does anyone know if it's possible to fit OEM colour changing lights in the puma which would be controlled by the Abient Lighting Control on the Sync screen or is it not possible to have them in the Puma??

Thanks
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre

Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Do you have an Ambient controller on your Sync? I don’t have that…. Maybe it’s exclusive for the Vignale?
I know that Autobeam has a lot to offer for led lighting.
See link, but I don’t have any experience with them other than the footwell led’s…

https://autobeam.co.uk/collections/ford ... 01-onwards
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️
Pbirdman

Post by Pbirdman »

I think it's more an option for the Fi50 or similar or other USA variants
Mine is the same as yours but using FORScan I enabled the control option on the Sync3 but obviously it didn't change anything

I think it's the same situation like others had with puddle lights where they tried to change a standard blank light for the cat projection light but found it was a completely different size, shape and maybe even connection
I suspect the same would apply here to

So I think 3rd party interior led lighting is the way to go for my lights
Ford Puma Vignale Magnetic 155bhp Manuel - Panoramic Roof + Drivers Pack + Power Tailgate + Spare Tyre