Vignale puddle lights

Post pictures of your Ford Puma here
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Hi all,

Well I got my answers in regards to the projected Puma lights. I was lucky that there is a car junkyard nearby who had the mirrors of a brand new Vignale so I took a look. The conclusion is that it’s (almost) impossible to put the Vignale Puma projectors in à ST-line mirror. The are completely different (I mean the bottom of the mirror) also the mounting of the lights inside are completely different. So if I wanna have Projected Puma’s alongside then I have to change the whole mirror, as I was planning to do but….
… This Vignale had no BLISS in the mirror as I have 😏 and I am not gonna give these up for the projected puma’s 😅.

If anybody is looking for brand new Ford Puma Vignale parts from a 2021 make, here’s the link. He still has everything including the engine and all 😄

http://www.duitseautoonderdelen.nl/

Picture above is standard puddle light, bottom picture is projected puddle light.

IMG_7856.jpeg

IMG_7855.jpeg

Last edited by Sanny on Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I would guess that the shipping costs would be prohibitive. Plenty of Pumas turning up at the scrap yards here now... :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Sanny

Post by Sanny »

Sparks wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:36 pm I would guess that the shipping costs would be prohibitive. Plenty of Pumas turning up at the scrap yards here now... :lol:
Well I’m always open for an offer…😃. So if you come across a set of Vignale mirrors with the full options, I’m here for a bargain 😁❣️
🇳🇱 Amsterdam

Fantastic Red Puma ST-Line X 155bhp, automatic, full options except full leather interior, massage seats and tow-bar, but who cares… ☺️