Local hazard info

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
dartiss

Post by dartiss »

So, it looks as if both subscriptions are rolled into one.

Huh. Unfortunately, I still can't switch it on in the connectivity options screen.

I notice on the subscription screen it also says, "You will need to have location services enabled to use this product". Any thoughts on where this is checked?
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155PS (+factory fit extras) in Fantastic Red

robgee

Post by robgee »

It think its on the FordPass option within the SYNC screen
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
dartiss

Post by dartiss »

Ok, yeah, that screen. No, still can't switch on Hazard info in that screen.
dartiss

Post by dartiss »

After contacting Ford UK about this, they've sent me the following reply but, to me, looks to be all kinds of trash.
We are working on releasing some new features into our vehicles/ App with local hazard information (LHI )being one of these. Whilst we continue the development work on this feature you may see some references to LHI in the FordPass app. For this function to be fully available, we need to deploy an over-the-air update to your vehicle; this is scheduled later in the year at which point you will be able to activate fully.
None of which explains why it works for some people.

My dealer has asked whether I want to book it into the service dept. so they can look at it. Not sure if that sounds a good idea or not. I have a sense it will come back still not working but with everything reset.
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Mine only started working after raising it with FordPass people. It then started working, I' sure it was something they did !

I now just need to sort Sync out. Seeing dealer tomorrow as CRC firmly placed issue in dealers court. If they can't sort it they can request a contact with the Tech people but that can take over 24hrs to get reply to request !!!! Not Impressed

Really disappointed with the contact I received from CRC, I'll be naming and shaming them
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

So there are apparently ongoing issues with sync, they're looking into fix but no time scales !!!
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

It's working on mine......But, it got so annoying with all the roadworks that I turned it off... :x
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.