Local hazard info

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
robgee

Post by robgee »

I see the same as you when I check my VIN but if I increase the last number of the vin so it shows up as another PUMA I get the no updates message instead of the of the Please try again later.

Lets see what they come back to you with
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)

Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Looks like we're in similar position Rob. It almost looks to me that our VINs are not registered properly. Can't believe we're the only two but I am a bit OCD with wanting things to work properly.

I'm going to give them till end of week to come back to me then I'm going to start some escalation emails. I've previously had good response from Andy Barratt in the past :-)
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
robgee

Post by robgee »

Yeah my OCD kicks in a bit to, I still have Ford updating me every couple of days regarding the surround option but I will mention this as well again when the contact me again.

I wonder if we have similar build dates, mine was built on 25.01.2020
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

So started car this morning and traffic and hazards live ! !
Now to get the sync sorted
MVIMG_20200724_112925.jpg
Full fat ST in Magnetic, DAP, Performance pack, panorama & tailgate :-) - ordered end of March delivered end of May LOVE IT

PUMA ST-X Plus First Edition Plus in Agate Black with comfort pack :-) retired June 2022
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

You're in business pal.... Is it just surround to sort now?
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

No, I have surround, just need to get sync recognised on update screen and myford

robgee

Post by robgee »

stevek1909 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:30 pm This is what’s showing on my subscription tile on my account page. !
Looks like they have updated the subscriptions on the ford.co.uk site now as mine is now showing up !
dartiss

Post by dartiss »

It's showing my Traffic Info subscription again (hurrah) but Local hazard info is still missing 😔
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155PS (+factory fit extras) in Fantastic Red
robgee

Post by robgee »

dartiss wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:25 pm It's showing my Traffic Info subscription again (hurrah) but Local hazard info is still missing 😔
Mine states

LIVE TRAFFIC
Expiration Date
28/02/2022
FordPass Connect delivers real-time traffic updates straight to your in-car navigation. The system detects heavy traffic and then automatically adjusts your route – helping you arrive on time and stress-free. For vehicles equipped with Local Hazard Information you also receive details of nearby hazards.
Stevep999

Post by Stevep999 »

Ditto. Now all showing.

I have Fordpass manager callback tomorrow re this ( now fixed ) and CRC callback regarding the Sync issue