Puma headlights when driving in Europe

All Ford Puma related discussions
Gavlarr1

Post by Gavlarr1 »

Hi,

I have a 2022 RHD puma ST line, I will be taking it to France soon. Just looking to see if anyone knows about the headlights and deflectors (i.e. do you need them).

I understand they may self level and adjust (as they are part LED) and possibly adapt to driving on the other side (using GPS?), I don't really like deflectors as they look messy. Can anyone advise? Do I need them? How about spare bulbs - any idea?

I have heard that the ST Line X/Vignale/ST may have fancier headlights?

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

You don't need deflectors, it's all automatic.. :D I'm sure that's consistent throughout the range. Hopefully someone will either back me up or call me something.. ;)
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
LittlePuma

Post by LittlePuma »

If you want to be precise you have to make manually adjust the individual headlight height to suite the correct height pattern for right side driving roads.
Doing that before to go to vacation in the meanwhile you would annoy UK drivers especially in the night driving.
Btw it's not that enormous difference imo.
A lot of work not that necessary.
Gavlarr1

Post by Gavlarr1 »

Amazing thank you for the advice, happy not to have those annoying deflectors on 👍..
LittlePuma

Post by LittlePuma »

If you notice someone that flashes you, in the worst case scenario, you could also lower them from the headlights control inside the car by one step.
You would lose some light on the road but that's another emergency solution...
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Spare bulb kit, triangle x2, hi-viz jackets, green card.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.