No power

Faults and Technical chat for the Ford Puma
Lisap

Post by Lisap »

Hi, new member her just had issue wondered if anyone had similar.
I have a 2020 plate puma, yesterday after driving 70 miles home from holiday and then couple of trips to supermarket puma just shut down, no power , no fault on dash, green ignition light was flashing, front and back lights on but absolutely no power could not lock / unlock , start it even close the windows, nothing on dashboard when trying to start just dead, I waited 3 hours for rescue who after looking and checking battery removed the sensor , shut the car down and then reattached and it started recovery guy theory was "it's confused itself this will reset it" car then started straight away, as a woman who relys on her car for work and is a community carer this is worrying , I was advised to book it into garage a under warranty then wished good luck by recovery guy as my local ford garage refused to take a car the other day which had broken down, I just wondered if anyone else had similar issues with their puma Thank you

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

If it's still under warranty then back to the dealer. Be firm with them.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Why did they refuse your boken down new puma?
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
bbtablet

Post by bbtablet »

They didn't - read it again.
Lucid red Puma ST Line X 155
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

If possible try another dealer. It's still under warranty so any dealer should accept. Report to Ford CRC if you still have issues. Report the first dealer anyway.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Mike

Post by Mike »

bbtablet wrote: ↑Thu May 12, 2022 8:07 am They didn't - read it again.
I have and see my mistake.👉
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Lisap

Post by Lisap »

Thanks all, booked in next Monday to be checked with a different ford garage than I had it from, its been a pretty nervous week when out and about as I'm on my own, but it's been ok. Interesting the dealer I had it from cannot offer an appointment to check it out until 8th June and frankly didn't want to know about the issue, however then then they email me about the service being due and can fit me in next week for this,!! I am awaiting another discussion from customer services they are happy to take my money but appear not to care about my safety, fuming is an understatement!